HVAS Model - AEROLYZ HVAS (Heating, Ventilation and Air Sterilisation)
What is HVAC?
HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation, and Air- Conditioning systems which provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC systems are placed in residential centres, industries, office buildings, hospitals and in mass transit, where safe and healthy conditions are regulated with respect to temperature and humidity.
AEROLYZ HVAS (Heating, Ventilation and Air Sterilisation)
In AEROLYZ HVAS, we provide a reaction chamber which can be directly placed into the existing duct. The retrofitting can be done with much ease and without changing the structure of the existing duct.
– AEROLYZ HVAS eliminates dust and pathogens like virus, bacteria, fungi, pollen and moulds in a HMHD (high mobility high density) setting.
– Our product can be used in Hospitals, Movie theatres, Auditoriums (Halls), Airports, IT companies, Banks, Pharmaceutical production, Food processing industry, Electronics Manufacturing, Defense, Mass and individual transit options such as car, bus, train, aeroplanes and ship.
– AEROLYZ HVAS is a custom product made to match the customer requirements.
– AEROLYZ HVAS can be designed for any area from 1500 sq. ft (ICUs) to 1,00,00,000 sq. ft (malls).
– AEROLYZ HVAS is the most competitive operational cost in the market compared with other technologies.
– For the ensuring the highest quality of air standards and efficient working of the steriliser, we strongly recommend using our specialised dust filter designed exclusively for its high performance and longevity of life.
Steps to follow for the customisation of the product:
- Fill the form attached at the bottom of the page.
- A hygiene audit will be conducted and necessary recommendations will be made.
- After receiving the approval, we will design the product accordingly
- The Company authorised person will place the reaction chamber in the duct.